You have five minutes to spare because you’re waiting for the bus, or it’s still a while before your friend comes to visit. Ask yourself a question that makes you imagine or remember something in your mind’s eye. Such questions could be, for example, the following:
- What does your front door look like and what is to the right of it?
- What things are on your kitchen table?
- What did you eat for dinner on all the days last week?
- Where do you have to turn right on your way to school or college?
- How many bus stops do you pass on your way to school or college?
Or close your eyes and picture your room in your mind’s eye. Where is what? How many pictures are hanging on the wall? How many plants do you have? What colors is your furniture? What material is your floor made of?