This exercise comes from hypnosis. It allows you to gradually enter a deep state of relaxation.
- Make yourself comfortable on a chair, close your eyes.
- Then start: Imagine in your mind a staircase leading down ten steps.
- With each exhalation, slowly go down one step in your mind.
- Count the steps from one to ten in your mind.
- When you have reached the level of deep relaxation, stay in this state for a while, keep breathing calmly, enjoy the relaxation.
- At the end of the exercise, with ten breaths, slowly go back up the stairs step by step.
- Count backwards.
- When you reach one, stretch and stretch.
Do you feel more relaxed now? Incorporate more of each type of relaxation into your daily routine.