A relaxed and positive learning atmosphere can help to focus better on the subject matter, and even though everyone learns in different ways, there are a few things that can make the process easier. For both children and adults, it is important to have certain spatial conditions for a good learning atmosphere:
- For example, it makes a lot of sense to have a fixed place to study, which is usually the desk, but can also be a comfortable armchair or something similar.
- It is important that you can concentrate well in this place and work undisturbed.
- There should be sufficient light and the possibility to ventilate.
- The place should also allow a good working posture so that no back problems arise. It is helpful to have a chair that is adapted to the shape of one’s body, as this helps to prevent back strain caused by sitting for long periods of time.
- The utensils needed for studying, such as writing tools, rulers, erasers and the like, should be prepared in advance.