– Consider the three time dimensions : everyday time, free time, learning time
– What is most important to you?
– What do you want to spend a lot of time on?
– How much everyday time has already been spent?
– Make a to-do list and put your fixed appointments there!
– Take a good look at your materials and get an overview.
– What do you have to learn? What is missing and needs to be added?
– Which topics are perhaps more extensive than you thought from memory?
– put the learning contents in the right order
– learn the difficult topics first and the easy ones last
– create a good learning method:
– mind map, index cards, …
– Plan enough time!
– Determine what you want to learn and when.
– E.g. 30 minutes at a time, 15 minutes break, …
– arrange individually!